The 611 ERGOWAVE® active 2.1 is designed to meet the requirements of all-mountain and enduro riding. The saddle's wave-like shape and raised rear ensure perfect rearward support and optimum pressure distribution down to the deep structures of the body, which significantly improves power transmission to the pedal. The lowered nose, in combination with the recess in the middle, creates more space and clearance for the perineal area for both women and men. The padding material has been specially adapted to the requirements of MTB and has more damping in rough terrain. High-quality Kevlar cover protects the particularly stressed areas on the saddle. The new 611 ERGOWAVE® active 2.1 has been given a form, function and comfort upgrade for long uphills and trail descents on the mountain bike. The 611 ERGOWAVE® active 2.1 is equipped with the new active technology with a softer and lighter movement with less weight. The SQlab active saddle technology means that the saddle follows the pedalling movement, which increases comfort, mobilises the intervertebral discs and minimises pressure on the sit bones.
SQlab team rider Fabio Wibmer is more than just a YouTube star, he is a multi-talent athlete on any bike. Whether you see him performing creative stunts on the trials bike or flying down massive stair gaps on his Enduro, it's undeniable that the products he rides have to last. By developing his new Signature Line, Fabio had the opportunity to both design his own product, and adapt them to his personal needs. That is why, in cooperation with him, SQlab has not only created a MTB line, but also developed a brand new Trials line.The 611 ERGOWAVE® Fabio Wibmer comes in a black/gold design. The SQlab Ergowave shape and raised posterior section provide perfect rearward support and an optimal pressure distribution, reaching deep into the bodily structures and resulting in improved power transmission through the feet. The lowered saddle nose and the dip work as a perfect combination in offering optimal pressure relief to the perineal area. The padding material has been adapted as well to meet the requirements of MTB use and thus offers greater cushioning in rough terrain. A premium quality Kevlar cover protects the saddle’s highly stressed parts. Extra stability is guaranteed as a result of additionally reinforced seat stays. "
- 1x DIVINE SL Seatpost
- 1x cable housing 1600mm
- 1x Inner wire 1800mm
- 2x housing Endcap
- 1x remote (optional)
- 1x BikeYoke I-spec adapter or Splits-clamp (optional)
- Auto-Reset-Function: Every full drop automatically bleeds the hydraulic circut for suspension-free lock-out.
- Reducable maximum travel: If you need a slightly shorter post or just prefer a little less travel, the maximum extension can be reduced in 5mm increments using the included clip-on extension/travel spacer
- Rotateable bottom part: In order to get maximum insertion into the frame, the foot of your DIVINE can be rotated by hand to avoid iterference with one-sided bearing points or dents inside the seattube area.
- Fully user-servicable - all spare parts are available for end-consumers, if needed.
- Travel - 160mm
- No Remote